'Guided by Jesus Christ, our teacher, we journey together, learning to dream, believe and achieve'
This statement is shared and owned by our whole school community. It encourages us all to grow in our love of God and of each other. Each individual is respected and the uniqueness of each person is highly valued.
We aim to achieve our Mission Statement by:
- Providing a broad and challenging curriculum enriched with the spiritual truths of our Faith.
- Teaching respect for self and others through the Catholic Faith.
- Furthering the children’s understanding of their own and other Faiths.
- Motivating children and teachers to do their best within a secure learning environment.
- Maintaining a high standard of discipline and behaviour in an atmosphere of openness and shared responsibility within the school community.
- Valuing a close relationship with parents, the first teachers of our children.